Wednesday, December 16, 2009
coincidences
The next day I was still pretty upset that I didn't receive a message from anyone. I was trying to stay "open" now that I was a new believer. I woke up the next morning and headed to the bathroom to get ready for work. I looked down at my tile floor and saw a cross in between the tiles. The first thing that came to mind was "gross...what is this shmutz". I told myself that I'd have to clean the bathroom when I got home and went on with my morning routine. A few minutes later I walked into the bathroom for a final hair check and the shmutz was gone. Now the tricky part of this new experience is not just looking at things as coincidence. When I saw the cross I literally thought it was caked on whatever but in the matter of minutes it was gone. Was it someone who was trying to tell me I was on the right track with this new way of thinking? I knew I needed to know more. Thankfully I had a wonderful conversation with someone at work who is now my spiritual guru.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment