Tuesday, December 8, 2009

welcome


Spirits,ghosts and wandering souls. Do you believe they exist? I sure didn't...that is, before I started searching. When my father passed away in April of 2009, at the age of 48, I was lost. Lost for religion, lost for words, lost for everything. I was literally losing myself.
I didn't want to hear it from anyone that his suffering was over, or that he was in a better place. I didn't believe anything. I didn't know what function I was serving when I went to the cemetary and stood beside his gravestone. I didn't feel anything. If I wasn't feeling in touch with him there then why would he be with me anywhere else. I would always just leave with muddy pants and a feeling that there was some kind of bug on me...

3 comments:

  1. Jamizzle, Your blog is pretty out there.. and I'm interested... please write more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a message from the other side. It gives me goose bumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie I love your blog & I know you will find what you are looking for. Your dad was and still is always so proud of you!! Before I met you, I was would say "who is this JAMIE and Jared" that he ALWAYS RAVES about?!?! He could talk about you for hrs... I have no doubt that he is even more proud of you today!! Keep on writing and keep on searching!!

    ReplyDelete