Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What color is my aura?


Interesting how things really seem to happen for a reason no matter how small. I don't like to do a lot of reading when I am in the middle of school. Van Praagh's book came to me before this trimester had started so that is how I was able to delve into it. The past few nights I have not been tired enough to sleep but I still didn't feel like reading in bed. Right before I hopped into bed I felt the urge to go grab a book that I bought in the fall. I really didn't know why I bought it...I think I really am a judge a book by its cover type... it was pretty hahaaa. It was burried under so much stuff and I think I had just forgotten about it but for whatever reason, it popped into my head. Friggin Aye! The very first page I turned to had a list of AURA COLORS and what they mean. I couldn't believe it. That has been some of the most interesting things I have been learning about. That magnetic field we all have around us. The main character is a psychic. She talks to her dead sister, can read people, see auras...you name it.
Auracolors.com says "the aura is an electromagnetic or energy field that radiates from all matter, although some matter is so dense and vibrates so slowly that it is often difficult to detect its aura. I see the aura as layers of beautiful, different-colored bands of light that surround you".

I want to know what mine is!

No comments:

Post a Comment