Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My creepy afternoon


So, I usually like to post things in chronological order and I have to rememebr details from a few weeks back, but I have to write about the day I had yesterday! It was just awful. Let's rewind to Monday night. I spent HOURS working on three assignments that were due on Tuesday for my grad classes. I finished up at about midnight and just didn't feel like getting up and walking three feet to my printer. So, instead I watched TV for a few more minutes and went to bed as usual. Then the morning struck. The computer that I have owned for the past two years just refused to work. It never even had an inkling of a problem and I take such good care of that damn thing making sure I don't download ratty stuff. A half and hour into the battle, I tried texting some people to help me and WHAT?! My phone made a sound I NEVER heard before and refused to send the messages. Then...and this is absolutely no joke, the tv picture started freezing up. I did not even know what to think. I turned off the tv, stepped away from the computer and looked at my usually trust phone like it was from outerspace. Now, I know from my reading that electronic devices are usually easy portals for ghosts to communicate through, but what the hell was this?! My cousin, Rick had actually brought this up while he came home to visit about a month ago so I know this is a common thing. How does all this stuff happen with no answer?! To make matters even more interesting, when I got into my car to go to class, my car was making the loudest screeching noise and it was not the brakes. ughghghghghgh very,VERY creepy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment