So since I have been back in school, I have lost track of where I was going with this blog. Though I am a little unorganized at the moment, the thoughts and feelings stay with me all day everyday. I have been hearing so many wonderful and inspiring stories from those of you who have been following me. I love hearing them, but it only reminds me that I am still waiting to tell my own wonderful story. Sometimes I wonder if maybe certain people who have past just do not communicate with certain people. I just get frustrated like HELLO?! Can't my own dad see what I am going through?! Maybe my vavoa doesn't understand me because of a language barrier?
Today I was really thinking about that on my way in to class. It's bad to say I was spacing out a bit while I was driving, but hey it happens. I drive down the same road twice a week to get to class and I never really pay attention to the shops and restraunts. Literally out of the blue I looked left and saw a sign through tree branches. When my eyes focused I began to see "AL". I focused a little more and when I got closer the name of the place was called "AL's" and on top of the name was a budwiser ensignia. My dad finally dropped a little hello. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment